In Honour of Earth Day
April 23, 2021
While shipping things is a necessary part of day-to-day life, we can all do the earth a favour and use the least amount of eco-friendly packaging required, while using the most efficient protective packaging on the market.
While that may sound like no easy feat, there is one company out there that provides this, Aeris Protective Packaging Inc.
Just to ship one single consumer item, there are many steps that rack up the carbon footprint that one might not realize. The packaging that the item gets delivered in itself needs to be sourced and shipped, stored, and conveniently set up to package and protect the consumers goods to its final destination.
Most importantly, the packaging needs to protect what is being shipped, because if that gets broken along the way, the whole cycle starts again; not to mention the carbon footprint it took to create the item that is being shipped in the first place!
So what is the Eco-friendly Packaging Solution? What is the responsible choice?
- Aeris Protective Packaging Inc. to the rescue! Offering a complete packaging solution, including the sealed air chamber inflatable protective packaging bags and the exterior integrated shell.
- Aeris’ custom eco-friendly packaging is shipped flat and inflated ‘on demand’, making it compact and super space efficient. In a simple comparison, one full 53’ truckload of bubble wrap is equal to one pallet of Aeris’ inflatable packaging.
- Aeris’ air chamber packaging solutions have years of shelf-life and the security of the packaging design remains intact.
- The air chamber packaging is itself 100% recyclable, and the locally sourced* outer shell boxes are made using 100% recycled materials.
- The packaging system is so strong and well-made that it itself is reusable.
- There are no tooling requirements! Simply fill with air for the ultimate inflatable packaging solution. As it inflates, the magic of the air chamber packaging becomes obvious.
- As a bonus to all this, using Aeris’s custom air chamber packaging saves businesses money as smaller shipping boxes save shipping costs, space savings in the warehouse, and cost of the actual packaging!
- Aeris’ Protective Packaging designs are verified at independent ISTA test labs, where they are tested for Drop Resistance, Compression and Vibration testing.
- How’s that for ensuring the efficiency of Aeris’ inflatable packaging? As an additional layer of protection, Aeris is Amazon APASS approved, and boasts a management system that is ISO 9001:2015 & 14001:2015 certified.
Aeris Protective Packaging thoroughly tests the quality of their packaging systems before offering it to its customers. If your company would like to benefit from a complete eco-friendly packaging solution, look no further and contact one of Aeris’ team members today!
The biggest winner of all is planet Earth.